We've only just begun...

I decided to start a Wedding blog!
I thought it would be a good way to track my experience and also a great way to communicate with the wedding party and other interested parties on what the latest and greatest news on the upcoming Quinley-Odom nuptials.

Shane and I are very excited about our commitment to each other and sharing our excitement with the people who are closet to us.


Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Lucky Bouquet!


In the past several years Shane and I have gone to and participated in many wedding. I will admit catching the bouquet was not my strong suit. Shane thought that I was intentially trying to avoid the bouquets becasue he coudln't see why somone as tall as I am was having such a hard time. Well I finally caught one, the lucky bouquet that predicted our now pending nuptials was at my cousin Eric's wedding! It was only a matter of time from the fateful night until our engagement.


No comments:

Post a Comment