We've only just begun...

I decided to start a Wedding blog!
I thought it would be a good way to track my experience and also a great way to communicate with the wedding party and other interested parties on what the latest and greatest news on the upcoming Quinley-Odom nuptials.

Shane and I are very excited about our commitment to each other and sharing our excitement with the people who are closet to us.


Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Rhett Miller - Unplugged

The song that you first here when you come to blog is a band called "Old 97's" and the song is "Question". It is about a guy asking a girl to marry him.

This summer Rhett Miller the lead singer of Old 97's came to Unplugged in the park one of our favorite summer traditions to spend sunday evenings at Park Tavern.

Rhett Miller was awesome! ( so was the black bean dip... B you know what I am talking about)




Here he is performing "Question" (my favorite song) in French?! Random, I know but still awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment