We've only just begun...

I decided to start a Wedding blog!
I thought it would be a good way to track my experience and also a great way to communicate with the wedding party and other interested parties on what the latest and greatest news on the upcoming Quinley-Odom nuptials.

Shane and I are very excited about our commitment to each other and sharing our excitement with the people who are closet to us.


Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I got my wedding flowers for my Birthday!

My co-workers are soooo wonderful. For my birthday they called our fabulous florist in Acworth and asked him for an arrangement that includes the Purple/teal orchids and other colors that I have been kicking around as possible wedding colors. They tipped him off that he was "auditioning" to get possible wedding business from the recipient so he really out did himself. Below is the end result:



I love the bambo thrown in there, it was a cool contrast to all of the petals and colors.
Just a truly stunning arrangement. I am thinking  that I am just going to save these pictures then go back to Acworth Florist when it gets close to the wedding and just ask him to create the same arrangements for my centerpieces. 
Breathtaking!!!
He is a floral Genius!
www.acworthflorist.com

They provide fresh flowers for our office on a regular basis and I have never seen such innovative and interesting arrangements. They use very unique textures, colors, shapes. 
I told him months ago ( even before I was engaged!) that I wanted him to do my wedding flowers! 

Again, thanks to my girls in the marketing department I feel so lucky to work with such wonderful people!


No comments:

Post a Comment