We've only just begun...

I decided to start a Wedding blog!
I thought it would be a good way to track my experience and also a great way to communicate with the wedding party and other interested parties on what the latest and greatest news on the upcoming Quinley-Odom nuptials.

Shane and I are very excited about our commitment to each other and sharing our excitement with the people who are closet to us.


Monday, February 23, 2009

The not so Foxy Bridal Show...

Sunday, Shane and I went to another Bridal show at The Fox. It was hosted by Chic Occasions, the same company that hosted the one is Marietta. I was told that it would be different vendors and an overall better show. This was not the case. It was a lot of the same vendors, and they all recognized us from the Marietta show, and questioned us on why we had not called them yet??? Awkward. There were a couple of different vendors including a dance studio that specialized in Pole dancing, Strip tease, and lap dancing. You are not going to believe this but they actually had a pole set up at the bridal show and a girl was doing demonstrations!!! I couldn't make that up if I tried.

Shane and I talked to Savvi formal about some different options for Shane and the groomsmen. We got a picture with a guy in a offwhite/tan colored suite next to a white tux (which is what Shane wants to wear)

On the way home we stopped at Sam Flax on Northside and took a quick look. I didn't see nearly as many options as I did at paper source, and they didn't have a specific kind of die cut paper that I will need so in the battle royale of papers I think Paper Source may have won out this time! (sorry Sam!)

We need to re-gain focus on the hunt for a location. Currently setting up tours at:

I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment