We've only just begun...

I decided to start a Wedding blog!
I thought it would be a good way to track my experience and also a great way to communicate with the wedding party and other interested parties on what the latest and greatest news on the upcoming Quinley-Odom nuptials.

Shane and I are very excited about our commitment to each other and sharing our excitement with the people who are closet to us.


Monday, February 23, 2009

Stephanotis Vibes


Shane and I Purchased a Madagascar Jasmine also know as a Staphanotis floribunda.
I thought they would give off a good vibe as we plan our wedding.   

Meaning: Marital Happiness
Best for : Bouquets and arrangements
Scent: Very Fragrant
In Season: Year-round
Floral Fact: These trumpet-shape blossoms are traditional bridal flowers, no doubt due to their meaning.

Click here to learn the meaning behind other popular flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment